Harriet at Kallea can tailor your massage to suit your needs. For example if you might need your back concentrating on for longer, or you might be going out after your treatment so would prefer to skip the scalp massage that day. All of these can be discussed before your treatment starts.
Results can include:
- improved blood circulation
- stimulation of the lymphatic system, aiding detoxification and improving the immune system
- calming or stimulating to the nervous system
- beneficial to the movement and function of the digestive system
- relieve muscle tension and improve muscle function
- improve skin texture, tone and appearance
- help to soften fatty tissue deposits
- promote overall well-being
- relieve stress
Additional Hot Stones:
Hot stones can be added to your massage treatment, options can be found below.
The heat from the stones warm the skin allowing therapeutic oils to hydrate and penetrate into the skin. The soothing warmth the stones give help to relax tense, aching muscles. The overall affect allows the therapist to work into the deeper muscles of the body. As well as creating a relaxing and soothing treatment.