Harriet works from her home-based treatment room in Chertsey, Surrey.
Parking is available on the driveway or on the road.
Please note there is no waiting area, therefore please arrive at your treatment time.
If you arrive early Harriet may still be with a previous client, however, if you do arrive early please feel free to text or call Harriet to see if it is convenient to start your treatment early.
Bookings & Appointments
Appointments and treatments are for women ONLY
All treatments must be pre-booked by appointment.
Please note, due to insurance reasons children are not permitted at Kallea.
Please contact Harriet to book your treatment on:
- Phone: 01932 379943
- Text: 07786604224
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: Treatments can be booked via the online booking diary and paid for at the time of your appointment.
Cancellation & Late Policy
For all bookings email and text reminders will be sent out prior to your appointment.
Cancellation Policy: Please be aware that at least 24 hours cancellation notice must be given, otherwise half the treatment fee will apply.
Late Policy: If you arrive late for your appointment, your treatment time may be shortened unless there are no appointments after yours.
- Cheques (made payable to Harriet Tipping)
- Card payments over the value of £10 (American Express is not accepted)
- Payments made online for gift cards or treatment course are made via Paypal (a Paypal account is not necessary).
E-Vouchers are available to order online, these can be sent directly to the recipient via email with a personalised message or sent to yourself and printed. Order here.
Gift cards can be arranged and sent 2nd Class, please contact Harriet to arrange .
Gift cards are valid for 1 year from purchase date.
Gift cards are non transferable for cash.
Gift cards must be used by the person who has received the gift card ONLY.