Terms & Conditions
Appointments, Booking & Cancellation Policy
- By booking an appointment with Kallea and Harriet Tipping you agree to 24 hours cancellation policy.
- If the appointment is cancelled without 24 hours advanced notice or you do not turn up for the appointment Kallea and Harriet Tipping reserves right to invoice you for half the treatment fee for late cancellation which is payable within 7 days from the cancellation of the appointment.
- Appointments and treatments are for women only.
- Please note, due to insurance reasons children are not permitted at Kallea.
- If you arrive late for your appointment, your treatment time may be shortened and the full cost for the treatment will still apply.
- Kallea and Harriet Tipping have the right to decide whether to lift the cancellation and late policy if the circumstances seem genuine or if they feel willing to do so.
- If you do not respect the cancellation and late policies Kallea and Harriet Tipping state, and continually violate the policies, payment for treatments will be expected to be paid for up front and in full before future treatment appointments can be arranged and booked.
- Kallea and Harriet Tipping reserve the right to cancel any appointment/ withdraw offers and promotions/ refuse treatments at any time.
Payments, Purchases & Vouchers
- Payment should be made by cash, cheque or card at the time each appointment, unless otherwise agreed by Kallea and Harriet Tipping.
- Cheques should be made payable to Harriet Tipping.
- All gift vouchers are non-refundable or returnable. Vouchers are non transferable for cash. Vouchers have a 6 month expiration. They must be used by their expiry date. No extensions will be given. No change will be given. If damaged, lost or ruined, no replacements will be offered.
- Payment via card is accepted on purchases over £10. American Express is not accepted at Kallea.
- Payments made online are taken via Paypal. A Paypal account is not required for this transaction if you do not already have one.
- Any retail products purchased are only refundable if returned un-opened, un-damaged, with in their original packaging and condition they were purchased. Kallea and Harriet Tipping will only issue a refund on retail products if the product is faulty in anyway.
- Advice given in any treatment, appointment, including reflexology and any form of massage treatments, is not intended as a substitute for medical advice, medication or orthodox medical treatment and you should always consult your General Practitioner or primary healthcare provider if you require medical attention or have symptoms which are causing concern.
- Information about clients is strictly confidential and will not be released to anyone including your General Practitioner, unless specific permission has been given. You are encouraged to discuss your nutritional programme with your General Practitioner. However, Kallea and Harriet Tipping have the right to pass on confidential information to your General Practitioner if this is within the very best interests, safety and wellbeing for your health, whether that be mental, physical or otherwise.
- It is important that you disclose any medical diagnosis, medical history, medication, herbal or other medicine, or food supplements that you are taking, to avoid potential adverse reactions. If these are not disclosed to the very best of your knowledge and accuracy, Kallea and Harriet Tipping can hold no responsibility for potential adverse reactions.
- Any information provided on this Website does not seek to diagnose any form of illness or disease whether that be cosmetic, mental, physical or otherwise, or to replace any form of orthodox medical advice, care, treatment, medication or surgery/operations.
- All consultations forms and questionnaires must be signed and dated with the client’s confirmation and understanding of the terms of engagement and terms and conditions of Kallea and Harriet Tipping between the client (yourself) and Kallea and Harriet Tipping of all treatments, appointments and consultations before the initial consultation.
- If you are pregnant or there is any chance you may be pregnant please inform Harriet Tipping before your treatment. No treatments will be carried if you are within your first 12 weeks of pregnancy. Massage is not available during pregnancy. Treatment will also not be carried out if Harriet Tipping feels that treatment could cause a risk to a pregnant client due to previous or current medical history and concerns. Harriet Tipping has every right to decline carrying out any treatment on a pregnant client.
- After care advise and feedback relating to any treatment, appointment or consultation provided by Kallea and Harriet Tipping will be given for your own individual needs. Kallea and Harriet Tipping hold no responsibility for any adverse reactions to any treatment, appointment or consultation if this after care advice has not been followed correctly, sufficiently or for the correct length of time.