Hydracure Intense Hydrating Facial
Deeply nourishing facial for dehydrated skin.
This treatment comes from Germaine de Capuccini’s intensive moisturising range, Hydracure.
Hyaluronic Acid is the number one ingredient in combating dehydration. Providing deep hydration to the layers of the skin, while providing the skin with the natural healing ability to retain and lock in moisture. Studies showed after just one Germaine de Capuccini Hydracure Intense Hydration facial treatment, 100% of clients had more hydrated skin. This is achieved using Germaine de Capuccini’s unique “Hydractive” blend of Hyaluronic Acid and natural spring water from the Izumi Yumara thermal spring in Japan.
This treatment is ideal for all ages and all types of skin suffering from dehydration and dryness. Ideally for soothing and calming stressed, irritated and sore skin. Even beneficial for skin prone to breakouts and blemishes.
Treatment time – 1 hour
This Facial includes:
- Germaine de Capuccini’s signature welcome ritual and cleansing routine
- Exfoliation – or choose to upgrade to Glycocure Peel – £15
- 15 minute anti-ageing facial massage
- Hydra Performance mask is applied for 20 minutes
- Choice of scalp & neck, hand & arm or leg & foot massage
- Eye lotion is applied, followed by Hydractive Emulsion moisturiser
- Germaine de Capuccini’s signature finishing ritual with fragrance
- Choose to add-on a 15 minute Baobab scalp treatment – £15 for an additional relaxing touch to complete your facial
- soothes and calms stressed, sensitive skin
- this facial is like a drink for thirsty skin
- creates resistance to bacteria helping congested skin prone to breakouts
- supports skin against seasonal changes
- deeply hydrates and moisturises