Lash & Brow Treatments
Eyelash & Eyebrow Tinting:
- Tinting enhances the natural beauty for your eyes
- Tinting can help define and shape your face and eyes
- Tinting can intensify your natural eye colour
- Lashes and/or brow look of fuller, thicker and more defined
- Tinting is ideal for ladies who have fair lashes or brows
- Ideal for those who do not always want to wear mascara or brow pencil
- Ideal for frequent swimmers or when going on holiday
- Tinting lasts several weeks
PLEASE NOTE: for new clients a patch test is required at least 24 hours before treatment, contact Harriet to arrange.
This involves a small amount of tint being applied on inside of wrist or behind the ear to test for any skin irritations.
Lash Tint: £10
Brow Tint: £10
Lash & Brow Tint: 18
Brow Shape – £8
Brow Shape & Tint – £18
Lash & Brow Tint, Brow Shape – £25
- Opens up the eye and gives definition
- Can be carried out on all types of lashes, long and short
- Lifts lashes straight from the root, without the need for eyelash curlers
- Gives the appearance of longer and thicker lashes
- Together with tinting, there is often no need to wear mascara
- The treatment is not affected by water, make-up or cleansers
- Long lasting – up to 6-8 weeks, depending of the health and length of your lashes
- Makes eyes look younger, due to the upward sweeping effect
- Low maintenance treatment
Contraindications to Eyelash Lift:
- Eye infections
- Eczema and psoriasis in the eyelid or around the eyes
- Any cuts or open skin, sepsis or inflammation of the eye lid or around the eye area.
- Hypersensitive skin, or with a history of cosmetic allergies
- Extremely sensitive, fluttery eyes
- Weak, fragile lashes
- Very watery eyes, or those suffering with allergies or hay-fever
- Any un-diagnosed lumps in, on or around the eyes
PLEASE NOTE:contact lenses must be removed for this treatment
PREGNANT CLIENTS: eyelash lift is safe during pregnancy, however, successful lift results are not always achieved on pregnant clients.
A patch test is always compulsory for all clients prior to your first eyelash lift treatment at Kallea. This also goes for tinting of eyelashes and eyebrows.
Please allow book a patch test before booking your treatment appointment and allow at least 24 hours prior to having your treatment.
- Eyelashes continue to process for up to 18 hours after treatment, therefore, lashes should be brushed in an upwards direction to get best results
- Do not apply mascara until 24 hours after treatment
- Avoid contact with water/steam for at least 24 hours after treatment
- Avoid applying oil based products around the eyes for at least 24 hours after treatment
- Any redness around the eye after treatment apply aloe vera gel to soothe the skin